Sunday, January 16, 2011

I was forced to update!!

Some randomness because Kathleen demanded that I update.

1. Wedding planning is such an exciting process BUT no one ever tells you how stressful and hectic it can be.

2. Choosing the things that truly matter is the hardest part about it all. All the little things that people probably wont even care about are the BEST part!

3. I think I chose the most perfect/fun cake topper and I can't wait for everyone to see.

4. My mind is currently on one track and it is labeled "Wedding."

5. I wish I had more girlfriends here to hang out with because this is the time that you need them!

6. I get to go to Albuquerque this upcoming weekend to celebrate my cousin's engagement! I am very excited about it! I am really sad that Kyle has to stay behind because everyone has been dying to see us since we got engaged. Boo to him working on weekends this month.

7. I have tons of school work to do today and thinking about it makes me cringe simply because all I want to do is READ MY BOOK! Grr.

8. The only school work I am actually excited about doing is spending the $600 the school gave me for my classroom. I think I only get to buy like two things but oh well! I will use them ALL. THE. TIME. I am so excited :)

9. Laying on the couch in sweats and under blankets doing nothing is one of the best feelings in the world. Hence me doing it now.

10. I have Monday off and I am welcoming it with open arms and so excited about it! I am not lying when I say you REALLY appreciate any break you get when you are a teacher!!!

And that is that. Happy Kat? Hehehe

1 comment: