1. I love, love, love the cold weather but after these awful past two weeks, I am more than ready for it to warm up a bit.
2. You don't realize how much you need running water until you can't freaking pee in your own apartment.
3. Still can't breathe correctly. I love teaching but I hate all the sicknesses that come with it. Finally got so sick that I went to a doctor (it takes A LOT for me to go to a doctor). I got a respiratory virus that I was making way worse by working. Yay me.
4. Days off are nice. All the work that piles up on your forced days off? Not so nice.
5. Parents who don't care about their children make me come home from work wanting to just sit and cry. I have one that is really bad... :-/
6. On a much, much happier note, Kyle and I will be going to Albuquerque tomorrow to stay at the Inn we are getting married at. We are going over the final little details of the contract and paying the deposit!! Sooo the next blog should be a much happier one and hopefully one with some pictures!
7. I truly am marrying the best guy ever... He has really taken care of me this past week. I love him so much :)
Until next time!!!