Monday, February 21, 2011

I suck...

at blogging.

But what made me stop and actually write one is the fact that I have been obsessing over getting a new car ALL DAY.

Actually, I have been wanting a new one for a while now but today it has turned into a full fledged obsession all thanks to my mom and her budget input! Haha

I have ALWAYS wanted the newest Honda Pilot but it is now out of the picture. My new love is now the GMC Terrain. LOVE.


Hot right??? Yeah I know.



Pretty sure I am going this weekend to at least CHECK it out. Who knows, maybe my next blog will be all about me and my new baby! Fingers crossed!!!!


... and the pictures of the place that we are getting married at? Might have to wait because one, they didn't come out good and two, I think I might make a Kyle and Ashley website first :)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment