Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to reality, but first, my latest obsession!

So today I am headed back to my classroom. Three weeks ago I was dying to go back. I needed and wanted to fill my classroom with all of the amazing things I bought (like $500 worth... ugh) and make it look amazing. Well I guess I am still worn out because I do NOT want to go back. We were super busy this weekend because my grandma is in town so I feel like I haven't been able to rest, but I gotta suck it up and just go. Wish me luck.

The real point of this post though is to tell you about my new obsession. Pinterest.

I swear, all I can think about sometimes is opening up my computer and searching for fun things. Basically I have a million boards and I use it so that when I go to decorate, buy clothes, organize, etc. I can look back at what I pinned and buy or do something similar. Perfect! Everyone needs a pinterest account. And trust me when I say, it works wonders if you are planning a wedding. I have already bought stuff and copied a few ideas I found on there.

http://pinterest.com/shibbynugz/  <--- My account!

Just had to share that little bit of info. I know you will love it as much as I do.

Now, time to pour some coffee into my Mickey travel mug, put on a brave face, eat a power bar and tackle moving the heavy dusty furniture into place. It's all downhill after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment