Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloweeeeen!

I hope everyone had a great one! I ended up being extremely disappointed at the fact that we had NO trick-or-treaters! Our neighbors made us feel better by showing up in a banana suit and actual white sheet with the eyes cut out. Probably one of the funniest things ever!!!

Nonetheless, I had a great weekend! I love spending time carving pumpkins and just doing all the fun holiday type things!!! Speaking of pumpkin carving:


 Meet Kyles way goofy looking pumpkin! I love it!

And this is mine! I messed up on some of the letters but luckily you can't tell in this picture! Hehe

Every year along with carving pumpkins comes pumpkin seeds. Oh YUM. My mom used to make them a certain way each year after carving our pumpkins and I just loved it. We would cook them up, then curl up and watch a movie or great TV. Sadly this year I had to do it alone :( which made me a little sad. Kyle didn't like the pumpkin seeds and apparently watching Hocus Pocus once last year was enough. Ugh, boys. So I think that added to the sadness a little bit. 

Starting up the yummy-ness and it smelled sooo good!
 
Gotta add a lot of butter if you want to make the seeds extra good!
Top them off with some salt and there ya' go! Soooo yummy!

I think the worst part about Halloween is the fact that I am going to have to take down all my decorations! I DON'T WANT TO! I love them... but I keep telling myself that it is ok because it's going to make room for all my Christmas decorating. Now THAT is where I go crazy!!! 
So to end the randomness, I will include a tribute to this year's decorations. Weird, I know. Bad blogging today, I know.










HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment