Monday, January 16, 2012

Blogger games!!

So Blogger is being really weird... sorry for the weird font, weird random white highlighting and anything else you find weird :)


Wow! So I already broke my resolution about trying to post during the week... fail. I am off this Monday though so here we go :)

I was surprised to see that I was tagged by two posts when I logged on!! HOW FUN! I present, my blogger game post:




{The Rules}

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!





{Eleven Fun Facts}
1. I like to pretend that I read as much as I used to when in actuality I don't because of how busy I am during the school year!
 2. I stay in my PJs or sweats as long as possible because I hate getting up and getting dressed... They are just so much more comfy than regular clothes.

3. Even though I love doing that ^, I hate that I never have a "hip" closet. So I go out to buy new things and fail so I have a very badly mismatched closet. Anyone want to be my personal stylist?? 





4. I am an awful teacher in the sense that I walk away if I see one of the kiddos puking. What? Do you want me to puke too?! ....mean I know.

5. I am OBSESSED with my Keurig. I am drinking more coffee/hot chocolate/apple cider than ever.

6. I hate wedding planning... thank GOD my mom took over and is doing most of it!

7. I get to start the house-buying process with my future hubby and I couldn't be more frightened/excited/freaked out! (Any useful tips?)

8. Hearing my dog fart is one of the funniest things to me. I get a case of the giggles... bad.

9. I love when it is cold outside but I hate being cold.

10. I collect classic Disney things. I have a whole bookcase dedicated to it... and it doesn't just stop there. I am a Disney freak in all senses (I am even incorporating a lot of Disney into my wedding).

11. It has been my dream to go to NYC since I was about 5. I still have not gone... ONE DAY! Until then I continue to somewhat obsess over the city. Don't believe me? You should take a look out my bedroom. :-/


{Questions from Brooke}

1. What is your favorite color? 
 Purple
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read blogs! By the time I am done reading all of them I am too tired to post a blog of my own though... oops!!
3. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Disney World with my best friend.
4. Do you read the news?
Not really, but I watch it!
5. Do you follow sports? If so, what is your favorite sport?
Football is my favorite and that is the only one I follow. GO BRONCOS! (love ya, even though you had such an embarrassing loss this weekend)
6. Favorite liploss?
Any pink-ish gloss from Bath and Body Works. They last forever and don't make your lips feel all dry and gross!
7. Name one thing that makes your 'fairytale' perfect.
Laughter... 
8. Favorite person to see in concert?
Hands down, MICHAEL BUBLE. 
9. Favorite hairstyle?
Anything that is easy!
10. Favorite workout tip?
Lots of cardio... that is the only thing that makes me see a difference!
11. One tip for a single girl?
Let love find you... THAT is what makes such an amazing fairytale. I spent time searching and everything failed. When I wasn't looking, he found me and I have never been happier.






{Questions from Kathleen}
So there are no rules against this right??? I was tagged twice!




1. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
San Francisco
2. Who inspires you the most?
 Other people's stories and I think that is why I love reading blogs so much!
3. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Walt Disney, only because I would love to know what he thinks about Disney parks, movies and merchandise now.... is he like WTF did you do?!?! Or holy crap this is amazing!
4.  What is your favorite nail polish color?
Oh shoot... Uhhhm dark purple. I don't think it looks the best on my hands but I love the color. (BTW, I do the exact same thing you do Kathleen if a nail is chipped)
5. What is your favorite movie quote?
What do ya want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?! Compliments of Timon from The Lion King
(Not really but this is a hard one!)
6. What are the 5 items you never leave the house without?
Cell phone, keys, Carmex, IPod and wallet
7. N*sync or The Backstreet Boys?
N*Sync allllllllll the way!! Woo woo!
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
Daren Criss, how dreamy is he?!
9. What is your oldest memory?
Trying to be a rockstar when my brother would cry so the attention would be turned on me. Gosh I was an annoying child.
10. Do you prefer being outdoors or indoors?
Indoors
11. If this was your last day on Earth, what would you do?
Fly to NYC. I was going to say Europe but let's face it, with that trip I would probably die on the plane and it would have been a pointless choice. Hehe!
 
 
 
 
{My Tags}
1. Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch 
2. Amber @ Brunch with Amber 
3. Mae @ Happiness Is...  
4. Michele @ Haynes Family
5. Kit @ LIfe of a Scott 
 6. Monica @ Monica's Road to the Middle
7. Ashlee @ On the Front Porch Looking In 
8. Katie @ Once a Southern Belle, Always a Southern Belle 
9. Melina @ Only a Flight Away 
10. Michelle @ A Vintage Apple 
11. Kate @ The Small Things 
 
{My Questions}
1. Where is your dream vacation?
2. What is your favorite blog?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
6. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
7. What is your favorite TV show?
8. What is your absolute dream job?
9. What store could you spend hours or more in?
10. Are you a morning person or night owl??
11. What is your favorite skin care or make up product?
 
 
Have fun! <3 
 

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYY i get so excited
    when i get tagged for fun
    questionnaires :) ill definitely
    post this up sometime this week love ♥
    thank you



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete