Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's OK Thursday!



Its Ok Thursdays 
 
It's OK...
...to actually get sad when you take down your Christmas decorations. 

...to also get sad your last time listening to Christmas music for the year.
 
...to be happy Christmas is over because it means American Idol is on it's way!
 
...to have not done a darn thing work related your entire Christmas break even though you brought lots home to do.
 
...to be super excited Jersey Shore is back on tonight. What can I say? Guilty Pleasure.
 
...to be so sad you have to go back to work today because the break went by WAY too fast!
 
...to still be secretly hurt that you got all your friends something for Christmas but not one of them did the same for you.
 
...to go through a couple K-cups a day in your Keurig just because you want to taste all your new yummy flavors.

...to have gone to sleep at 11:15pm on New Years Eve simply because you could not keep your eyes open one minute more. (Hey, I tried!)

...to still save work for the last minute even though you swore you would never procrastinate again.


Happy Thursday ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. I have been the same way with my Keurig. I keep buying boxes of new kinds because I want to try all the new flavors. And your not alone. I went into a deep depression when I realized I had to go back to work the next day after break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad about taking Christmas decor down too! The house feels so bare!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to American Idol too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about Christmas! I haven't got a Keurig I just don't drink coffee enough to even consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, girlie!
    Love it!
    PS I tagged you here:

    http://talesfrommyfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete