Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How Pinteresting!


google 
 
 
Let's go with a home theme this week! Kyle and I have been dreaming about buying a house lately. Since his job can move us at any given second, that really isn't an option for now :( But hey, a girl can dream.
 
 We need this house:





With this living room:




 






And this kitchen:







With this laundry room, I wouldn't mind laundry:


 







Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Our bedroom:



 



And finally, my biggest dream of all.... A GORGEOUS, LUXURIOUS, SPA-LIKE master bath <3



Source: roomzaar.com via Ashley on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I love all these pins. I can't wait to have a big bath tub I can soak in...sometime in my life! Cute blog!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have all of these in the same house? Awesome pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I say Amanda! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my gosh, I love all the pins!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those make such a dream house! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete