Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I just had to throw in a  quick little post just to share how happy I am!!! Not that I think my 3 (haha) followers care much but it is still fun to share!

I love love love this time of year. Everything about it just makes me smile and since Saturday, I have been elated! Saturday was the day that I went and bought our first Christmas tree. It is the cheapest, puniest, little tree imaginable but I don't care. I bought lots of stuff that will hopefully make it amazing. Along with my tree purchase I bought lots of Christmas craft stuff that I will be working on feverishly today. I just love it all. Although I realized that I didn't buy enough lights for the windows so I guess I will be heading out to buy more. I don't want to think about what my credit card bill is going to look like. I am actually a little nervous about it :-/

All week at school, well, the tiny two-day-week we had was great. All we did was hang out and do crafts that were so much fun! Have I told you that I love Kindergarten?! The fact that I get a five day weekend is just amazing. Even though teaching is a blast, no one can explain how tiring it is. The 40 minute drive home just intensifies my tiredness which kinda stinks at the end of the day but it's worth it. Not only that but it makes me appreciate these breaks so much more!

The rest is going to be nice but the plans we have is what is making me excited! Today, like I said, I am going to be working on my Christmas decorations. I have to take a quick break though to take Kyle his pot luck food and it's all I can do not to eat it all myself. It's his mom's recipe for cheesy potatoes... by far the BEST cheesy potatoes you will ever have and probably the most fattening. We all joke that we have mini-heart attacks after eating them, but you can't help it, they are soooo good! After that I might do more Christmas decorating shopping :-/ and go to Comcast. Never get Comcast cable, they suck!!! We have had nothing but problems with them since we started our service.

Tomorrow of course is Thanksgiving!!! Every year I HAVE to watch the parade... it's like a tradition! I just love it. After that we are going to head over to my parents house. My mom always makes a great Thanksgiving dinner so you know we are excited about that. We went to Target last night and bought some board games. We seem to always play one when we go over there so we are excited to play some new ones. I just about peed my pants when I saw that there is a NEW Cranium!!! We have literally played ALL the Craniums we could get our hands on simply because they are the most fun. So I am super excited for tomorrow :)

Friday Kyle and I are going to watch Harry Potter! We were gonna go last weekend but one, we were lazy and two, I wanted to stay and work on my Christmas stuff :) I saw it at midnight but it's pretty much a must watch like 2 or 3 times when it is in theaters. I am a loser, I know.

The rest of the weekend is going to be filled with us actually putting all the Christmas stuff up!!! AHHH I CAN'T WAIT!

So I have an amazing stuff planned for my time off. Are you doing anything special???

I will probably update soon with pictures hopefully! If not, then have the Happiest Thanksgiving with love!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment