Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ughhhh!

Someone...please...help...me...

Since yesterday morning I have been sicker than ever. My cold STILL hasn't gone away and it seems to have turned into an EPIC flu. Its so bad that I can't stand up for more than 2 minutes, trust me I am not lying or exaggerating. Within 24 hours, I have only been awake for 5 and it's kind of starting to scare me. Scariest part of it all is the fact that I have no insurance until the 1st of December. If I don't get any better by tomorrow I am going to go to urgent care and face the embarrassment of asking my parents for help if the bill is ridiculous. I hate doing that :(

As far as teaching goes, this week went much better. I think it was more because I was in the swing of things but I think it also helped that I was more prepared. The thought of this next week scares me because if I don't get better by tomorrow I don't know when I will have time to do the LOADS of work I brought home with me since I had to have a sub cover the rest of my day yesterday and couldn't finish up.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can get online to produce a decent blog unlike today's (sorry!). Its hard to lay down and type stuff up!!! So instead I will just spend my time blog stalking for Christmas ideas. That is if I don't fall asleep AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment